Add my emails to your safe list!
Never Miss a Message
The internet can be a strange place, and your email inbox can be just as strange at times! You get spammy emails from people you’ve never heard of before, and then messages you do want land in your junk folder, or just disappear completely!
Well, let’s do our best to make sure that my emails land in your inbox so you never miss out on new guidance or course content that you’ve signed up for.
- Open an email from me and tap the three dots in the upper right corner.
- Click Mark important.
If an email is in the promotions tab you’ll want to move it to your primary inbox.
Open the email and tap the three dots in the upper right corner.
Then tap Move to > Primary.
If an email is landing in your spam folder, open the email and click Report not spam.
If an email is landing in your junk folder follow these steps to mark as not junk.
- Open your Mail app and go to the Mailboxes screen.
- Select the Junk folder.
- Find the email you want to add to your safe list and swipe left to see options.
- Tap the More button.
- Tap the Mark button.
- Tap the Mark as Not Junk button.
To help ensure you get my emails you’ll want to add my address to your contacts:
- Tap the hamburger menu (three stacked lines) in the top left.
- Tap Settings and scroll down to Filters.
- Select the email account you want to add a filter for.
- Tap the + icon to add a new filter.
- Name it Robert Reeves
- Add @robertreeves.com.au to ensure you’ll get all messages from me or my team
- Click the ✓ icon in the top right to save the filter.
- Open an email from me.
- Tap the three dots in the top right of the screen (not the dots inside the email).
- Tap Move to Focused Inbox.
- In the popup box, tap the radius button for “Move this and all future messages” then tap MOVE TO FOLDER.
Desktop & Website email
- Click the cog icon in the top-right corner, and then Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Click the Filters tab then Create a new filter.
- In the “From” field, add @robertreeves.com.au
- Click Create filter with this search.
- In the box titled When a message arrives that matches this search select Never send it to spam.
- Click the Create filter button.
If you’re using Gmail tabs (Promotions and Social), click and drag the email you want to add to your safe list from the tab it’s in to the Primary tab
Once done, you’ll get an alert saying “This conversation has been moved to Primary. Do this for all future messages from @robertreeves.com.au?” Click Yes.
If the email is already in your spam folder, mark it as “not spam”. Open the email in your spam folder, then click Report not spam.
- In the top menu, click Mail > Preferences.
- Click the Rules tab.
- Click Add Rule.
- In the Description field, enter Safe list: Robert Reeves to create the new rule.
- For conditions, set the first dropdown menu item to any. It should say: If any of the following conditions are met.
- In the following dropdown menus, select From in the first field and Ends with in the second field.
- In the text field following Ends with, enter @robertreeves.com.au
- In the Perform the following actions section, set the three dropdown items to: Move Message, to the mailbox: Inbox
- Click OK to save the rule.
There are two options to try for the desktop version of Outlook:
- Open an email from me
- Click the blue Click here to download pictures information box.
- Click Add the Domain @robertreeves.com.au to Safe Senders List
The second method is:
- Open Outlook and go to the Home tab.
- In the Delete group, click Junk → Junk E-mail Options.
- Go to the Safe Senders tab and click Add.
- In the “Add address or domain” dialog box, add @robertreeves.com.au
- Click OK and confirm the email domain appears in your safe senders list.
- Click the cog icon in the top right → click Options.
- Click Safe and blocked senders in the “Preventing junk email” section.
- Click Safe senders → enter email@example.com → click Add to list.
- Open one of my emails. An alert message may display stating, “Parts of this message have been blocked for your safety.” Click I trust @robertreeves.com.au. Always show content.
- Open an email from me.
- Click on my name and email, then click Add Contact.
- Enter Robert Reeves.
- Click Add Contact again. That’s it!
- Sign into your My XFINITY account.
- At the top right, click the Mail icon to get to your inbox.
- Click the Address Book tab.
- Click +Create Contact in the top menu (looks like a head silhouette with a plus sign).
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click Save to save as a contact.
- Click the contact book in the right-hand menu.
- At the bottom of the sidebar, click +Add new contact.
- Enter Robert Reeves email@example.com
- Click Save.